Thursday 9 August 2012

Decent Messages



The Greatest Gift Tht
U Can Give 2 Somone
Is Ur "Time"
.
.
.
Wen U Giv Someone Ur Time
U R Giving Her A Portion
Of Ur Life
.
.
.
That U Will Never Get Back

---------------------------------------------------------




 Nicest saying heard ever


"I don't have time
To hate people
Who Hate me,
.
.
.
Because....
.
.
.
I'm too busy
In loving people
who loves me!!!

---------------------------------------------------------




Shakespeare said,

Love Me
or
Hate Me

Both r in my favour,

If u Love me
I'll always b in ur Heart
If u Hate me
I'll always b in ur Mind.

 ....................................................................................



Confidence:
Once all villagers decided to pray 4 rain,
one the day of prayer
all people gathered
& only one boy came with umbrella.
that's Confidence.

Trust:
Trust should b like Feelings of
1 years old baby,
wen u throw him in the air,
he laughs......
Bcuz he knows u will catch him.

Keep Confidence, Trust In ALLAH &
neer loose HOPE.

---------------------------------------------------------



A cute Love story:

Girl: Am i pretty?
Boy: No

Girl: Do u want to liv with me
Boy: No

Girl: Will u cry if i leave?
Boy: No

The Girl got hurt and started to cry,
The Boy pulled her close to him and said:

You are not pretty but Beautiful,
I don't want to live wid u But liv 4 u,
If u leave me i won't cry but Die.

---------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment